Friday, 24 February 2012 03:38
Games - Games
|← There's a Reason for no UMD support in the West||Counter Strike: GO beta applications open to survey-takers →|
So it turns out that that official list of Vita-compatible PSP and Minis titles isn't as definitive as it seems. Despite Sony making it impossible to download unconfirmed games onto your Vita directly from the new handheld's own PlayStation Store, you CAN transfer unlisted titles from the PS3 onto your Vita fairly easily.
Simply download the title onto your PS3 and transfer across like you would to a PSP. If early reports are anything to go by, it seems the majority of unavailable games are already compatible with the Vita. Games like Killzone Liberation, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City and Vice City stories, Chinatown Wars, Echochrome and Flow are all unavailable from your download list, but run perfectly fine when transferred.
An important note, of course, is that while these games are hugely unlikely to cause any harm to your console, unexpected bugs that damage the Vita and appear in games not on the official list are unlikely to solicit much sympathy from Sony, so use at your own risk.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
So it turns out that that official list of Vita-compatible PSP and Minis titles isn't as definitive as it seems. Despite Sony making it impossible to download unconfirmed games onto your...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Killzone 3 multiplayer going free-to-play
- Top 5 Best PS Vita Launch Games
- More PlayStation 1/Vita details
- The Amazing Spider-Man swoops in June 26 - Report
- There's a Reason for no UMD support in the West
- Killzone 3 Goes Free-To-Play
- Xbox Live User forced into Gamertag Change over Surname
- Razer to host $15,000 DOTA 2 tournament in Singapore IT show
- Persona 4 Arena slashes arcades on March 1
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter Announced