Wednesday, 06 June 2012 09:11
Games - Games
|← Halo 4 Mutliplayer Info Blowout||Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for PC Supports DX11, Improved Graphics, Mouse and Keyboard Controls →|
Sony saved the best for last when it showed Naughty Dog's The Last of Us to close of its press conference at E3.
While what we saw was very impressive, we sadly won't be able to play it until next year. This disheartening news was confirmed by none other than Sony Worldwide Studio boss Shuhei Yoshida at E3.
"We are not ready to talk about 2013. But some of the games we showed like God of War and The Last of Us are not coming out this year."
The Last of Us was revealed at last year's VGAs and it was implied that the title would be out this year. Of course, the game is a new IP and chances are Naughty Dog is pulling all the stops to make sure it lives up to Uncharted-like expectations.
I admit, this news saddens me a bit, but as long as it makes the game better, I'm all for it. The bigger concern for me now is, how can we play ALL the top-tier games releasing next year?
There's Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, BioShock Infinite, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Lords of Shadows 2, Beyond: Two Souls and now The Last of Us is added to that list. It might just be me, but 2013 could be this generation's best year yet.
What game are you planning on getting now that The Last of Us won't be out this year?
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Sony saved the best for last when it showed Naughty Dog's The Last of Us to close of its press conference at E3. While what we saw was very impressive, we sadly won't be able to play...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Emulation, Simulation, Strangulation - A Word on Realism and Tropes
- Nintendo Needs to Learn: People Want Thematically Complex Games
- Diablo III Player Claims to Run Security for NASA, Gets Hacked Anyway
- E3 2012 Coverage: Nintendo Conference
- Halo 4 Mutliplayer Info Blowout
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier for PC Supports DX11, Improved Graphics, Mouse and Keyboard Controls
- Sony Announces God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition, Will Include All Future DLCs at No Extra Cost
- Spoilers Ahoy! Here's 25-Minutes of Beyond: Two Souls Cam Footage
- Square Enix Unveils Agni's Phislosophy, a Final Fantasy Tech Demo
- Two Worlds Developer Announces Sacrilegium, a Survival Horror Game