Sunday, 03 June 2012 05:43
|← Wiz Khalifa Rode His 'Own Little Cloud' To The Movie Awards||'Katy Perry: Part Of Me' Movie Awards Clip: Watch Now! →|
MTV Movie Awards Best On-Screen Dirtbag nominee says dirtbags 'have to kick kittens.'
By Christina Garibaldi
UNIVERSAL CITY, California — "Project X" star Oliver Cooper is no stranger to being a dirtbag. No, not in his real life — just on the big screen. In the Todd Philips-produced flick, Cooper takes on the role of Costa, who manages to burn down a neighborhood, betray all of his friends, steal from a drug dealer and even put someone in an oven.
When MTV News caught up with Cooper earlier this week outside the Gibson Amphitheatre, home of the Movie Awards, we were curious to find out just what it takes to be the ultimate dirtbag. Not surprisingly, Cooper had all the answers.
How to be a Dirtbag:
1. Have No Regard for Your Friends
The first rule to being a dirtbag is to completely disregard your friends' feelings. If you need some guidance, pay close attention to Cooper's character in "Project X."
2. Dislike Animals — Especially Kittens
Yes, this sounds insane. How can anyone really hate kittens? Well, if you're a dirtbag, you probably do. "Hate animals," Cooper said. "You have to kick kittens when you see them, steal their food when they're not looking."
3. Don't Have Kids
According to Cooper, dirtbags "never want to have kids." We really aren't sure why, but we think if you're a dirtbag, you might understand.
Find out whether Cooper wins the award for Best On-Screen Dirtbag and Best Comedic Performance tonight at 9 p.m. ET.
Head over to MovieAwards.MTV.com to cast your vote for Best Hero and Best Movie now! The "Movie Awards Punk'd Pre-Party" starts at 8 p.m. ET, followed by the 21st annual MTV Movie Awards live tonight at 9 p.m. ET!
Source: MTVQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
MTV Movie Awards Best On-Screen Dirtbag nominee says dirtbags 'have to kick kittens.' By Christina Garibaldi Oliver Cooper Photo: MTV News UNIVERSAL CITY, California — "Project X"...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower' Star A 'Lucky Guy' To Kiss Emma Watson
- WATCH: Charlie Sheen Crashes Adam Sandler Movie Awards Interview
- Channing Tatum Dishes On 'G.I. Joe' Sequel Pushback
- Black Keys Starting A Band With Johnny Depp After Movie Awards?
- Wiz Khalifa Rode His 'Own Little Cloud' To The Movie Awards
- 'Katy Perry: Part Of Me' Movie Awards Clip: Watch Now!
- WATCH: 'Hunger Games': Stars Who Didn't Make The Final Cut Revealed!
- 'Perks Of Being A Wallflower' Trailer: Five Key Scenes
- Richard Dawson, Host of 'Family Feud,' Dead At 79
- Drew Barrymore Marries Will Kopelman