Thursday, 10 May 2012 13:59
Games - Games
|← Double Fine Teases Ron Gilbert Project with a Jigsaw Puzzle||"Brave" gets Video Game Adaptation →|
Sony boss, Kaz Hirai revealed during the companies latest earnings call that PlayStation Vita has sold 1.8 million units. The figure is representative of the handhelds global standing. While Hirai thinks that's "good to start" he echoes the popular sentiment that software is ultimately going to make or break the portable.
"A game platform, like Vita - the software is the key to success, how good the software is. We have to reinforce the software area in order to improve the business, that is the basic line," he said.
Sony also confirmed they expect to sell a combined total of 16 million PSPs and Vitas by the close of their next fiscal year which ends on March 31, 2013.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Sony boss, Kaz Hirai revealed during the companies latest earnings call that PlayStation Vita has sold 1.8 million units. The figure is representative of the handhelds global standing. While...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- GameStop Caving in to Steam?
- "Forever Alone" Plot Thickens, Original Creator Claims Team Meat "Victim" is a Fraud
- Once Upon a Time in Africa - A Look Back at Resident Evil 5
- First Trailer For Soul Sacrifice Surfaces
- Double Fine Teases Ron Gilbert Project with a Jigsaw Puzzle
- Sleeping Dogs is Gratuitously Violent, Takes on Hong Kong Cinema
- Dragons Eat People in Dragon's Dogma's Launch Trailer
- "Forever Alone" Creator Claims Copyright Infringement Against Team Meat
- Max Payne 3's Launch Trailer Reveals a Man Haunted by His Past
- Risen 2 Rises Again with a Huge Patch