Wednesday, 09 May 2012 09:46
Games - Games
|← Fullbright Company Announces its First Game||Resident Evil 6 Returns Series to its Survival Horror Roots →|
Diablo III's official game guide has been given an update. Specifically the update pertains to Blacksmith plans and boy were a lot of them posted. The plans are mostly Legendary and include item sets and numerous individual items too. No details on the items or cost of the items has been revealed as of yet. Also ff note is that it seems like there is one legendary plan per item type in the game.
On a side note Blizzard apparently has added three plans for some staff called the Staff of Herding. What importance that may have to you dear readers, I have no idea. However the staves probably do not do what I think they do. There's an Infernal, Hellish, and Nightmarish version of said herding staff. Sounds like something that Notch needs to implement into Minecraft. Hellish sheep herded by a hellish herding staff.
Check out the Legendary plans here: Legendary Item PlansSource: INC Gamers
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Diablo III's official game guide has been given an update. Specifically the update pertains to Blacksmith plans and boy were a lot of them posted. The plans are mostly Legendary and include item...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Sign-Ups Start For Little Big Planet Vita Beta
- Half-Life 2: Episode 3 Listing Added to GameStop (Rumor)
- Dragon's Dogma Trailer Showcases an Undead Dragon Boss Battle
- More Details Arise About Keiji Inafune's Soul Sacrifice
- Fullbright Company Announces its First Game
- Resident Evil 6 Returns Series to its Survival Horror Roots
- Tales Series to Get Sequel Announcement in June
- Amazing Spider-Man Gets Playable Stan Lee as Pre-Order Exclusive Content
- Zynga Sues Publisher for Use of 'Ville.'
- Final Fantasy VII and XI feature heavily in the next Famitsu