Tuesday, 08 May 2012 05:45
Games - Games
|← Playstation Vita "Crystal White" Model Coming Soon||Tetsuya Nomura: "It's about time" for Kingdom Hearts' Console Return →|
Blizzard's wasting no effort in building up the hype and anticipation for Diablo III, and it's managed to do so (whether intentionally or not) by releasing a launch day preparation guide which covers every foreseeable aspect of getting the game up and running when it's launched on May 15.
The guide covers early installs for digital downloaders, the exact time of release for each region, and possible errors that players may experience upon the game's launch. You'll also have to set up a BattleTag (which is something you can do right now) to play the game.
According to the guide, digital downloaders can unlock the game's installer on May 14—a day before everyone else—just so you can get the game up and running the moment it's launched.
You can read the entire guide here. Try not to wet yourself in anticipation.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Blizzard's wasting no effort in building up the hype and anticipation for Diablo III, and it's managed to do so (whether intentionally or not) by releasing a launch day preparation...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Oh my Glob - Adventure Time Coming to 3DS
- Dragon Age 3 Might Have Already Been Delayed
- Two Composers Unite to Create Music for Resistance: Burning Skies
- Two Computers Unite to Compose for Resistance: Burning Skies
- Assassin's Creed III: On Slavery and the Revolution
- Tetsuya Nomura: "It's about time" for Kingdom Hearts' Console Return
- Spec Ops: The Line Demo Launched on PSN, Xbox Live
- Prototype 2 Colossal Mayhem DLC Out Today
- The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb DLC Release Date Announced
- Max Payne 3 Comic Series: Issue 1 Released