Monday, 07 May 2012 22:45
Games - Games
|← Assassin's Creed III: The Gameranx Preview||Max Payne 3 Comic Series: Issue 1 Released →|
When The Binding of Isaac released last year its arrival was hailed by some and scoffed at by others. It is definitely a hit-or-miss game, and we are positive the developers realize this.
However, this is not stopping them from supporting the game even after launch: its first DLC package will be hitting the online market later this month, on the 28th. It will only cost you $3.00, which is a hugely fair asking price, considering the core game only set gamers back $5.00.
The expansion is named “Wrath of the Lamb,” and adds a slew of new content. This content includes six new rooms, ten new bosses, and get this – an extra ending!
So, will you be spending some more time in The Binding of Isaac, or has its novelty worn off? Let us know in the comments section below. This is a title we loved, and we would love to hear your thoughts on the DLC just as much!
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
When The Binding of Isaac released last year its arrival was hailed by some and scoffed at by others. It is definitely a hit-or-miss game, and we are positive the developers realize this....
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Assassin's Creed III: On Slavery and the Revolution
- Diablo III Launch Day Prep Guide Released
- Tetsuya Nomura: "It's about time" for Kingdom Hearts' Console Return
- Spec Ops: The Line Demo Launched on PSN, Xbox Live
- Prototype 2 Colossal Mayhem DLC Out Today
- Max Payne 3 Comic Series: Issue 1 Released
- Cryptic Studios Takes a Risk with Upcoming MMORPG "Neverwinter"
- Tiny Wings Developer to Finish New Game Very Soon
- Playstation Vita "Crystal White" Model Coming Soon
- Wreckage Mod now has Standalone Version for Crysis Wars