Friday, 04 May 2012 09:04
Games - Games
|← Dark is Announced, and it's a Vampire RPG||Miyamoto: Vita not a "Strong Product" →|
For those of you Minecraftians waiting for the release of Mojang's Minecraft on XBOX Live Arcade it's only a bit longer until the official release. May 9th is the date and to keep you wanting another copy of Minecraft even more an official release trailer has been posted on Mojang's youtube channel.
In game you can apparently play with up to 8 friends via XBOX Live and up to four friends locally. That would be awesome except I don't want to pay for XBOX Live just to play multiplayer Minecraft. Hopefully Mojang will have a PSN version in the work some time soon.
Minecraft has been out for the PC for quite some time now and it's gone through a lot and still is. It looks like a lot of the current features are included in the game but it's most likely only going to be a past version of the PC Minecraft. You're at least able to go to the nether.
It's going to be interesting for gamers used to playing on a keyboard to switch over to a controller. It just seems like it would be odd to use a controller for the game, at least for me anyways. Fans who have never played Minecraft before will most likely have an easier time picking up the controls.
As for mods they most likely won't be available for the console version unfortunately. Notch would be wise though to try and incorporate a way for players to be able to download mods to the console version in the feature. We all know though that Notch doesn't take advice from his fans.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
For those of you Minecraftians waiting for the release of Mojang's Minecraft on XBOX Live Arcade it's only a bit longer until the official release. May 9th is the date and to keep you wanting...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- This Portal Cake Puts the Cake in Portals
- Diablo III Character Builds Emphasize Diversity: Blizzard
- Halo 4: Forge Details, Female Spartans, and No More Dual Wielding
- Halo 4: Forge World Details, Female Spartans, and No More Dual Wielding
- Dark is Announced, and it's a Vampire RPG
- Miyamoto: Vita not a "Strong Product"
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Top 10 Must-Have Features
- A Girl's Guide to Call of Duty: Black Ops II â€” What You Need to Know Because You Are a Moronic Female
- Fan Concerns Arise Over Persona 4 Re-casting
- The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Trailer Unveiled