Tuesday, 01 May 2012 06:29
Games - Games
|← Notch Voices Opinion on Pirate Bay Censorship||SimCity and the Mechanics of Fire →|
Valve has sent out a five minute video to showcase the upcoming free DLC for Portal 2. Titled Perpetual Testing Initiative, the DLC offers a built-in map editor for players to create, share, and publish their very own puzzles and maps—or test chambers, in the game's lingo—without ever leaving the game.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative DLC will allow players to create both single-player missions as well as co-op test chambers for the community. These test chambers can then be uploaded onto Valve's Steam Workshop.
The aforementioned video, which you can watch above the fold, explains how to use the Steam Workshop to find maps and play them. It also contains some gameplay and a bit of new dialogue from Cave Johnson.
The Perpetual Testing Initiative will be available to download for free on May 8 for the PC and Mac versions of Portal 2.
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Valve has sent out a five minute video to showcase the upcoming free DLC for Portal 2. Titled Perpetual Testing Initiative, the DLC offers a built-in map editor for players to create, share,...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Total War: Shogun 2 Gets Dragon War Battle Pack DLC
- Bastion Now Available for Mac on Steam
- Max Payne 3: Rockstar Reveals First DLC
- Diablo III: International Players Can Play Together With Global Play
- Notch Voices Opinion on Pirate Bay Censorship
- SimCity and the Mechanics of Fire
- Hitman: Absolution Gets Murderous in a New Trailer
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Announcement Coming?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Will Be Released on Steam for PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Box Art Revealed