Tuesday, 27 March 2012 06:21
Games - Games
|← Is Eternal Darkness getting a Sequel?||Top 8 Mass Effect 3 Character Lookalikes →|
Guess what guys?! GameStop finally has gotten their heads out of their -ahem- behinds and come up with a fairly awesome special. If you've got used games you want to trade in then do it NOW because you can get up to a 60% bonus for every game you trade in. Customers without a rewards card will only get a 50% bonus, which is still friggin sweet in my opinion. However if you have a PowerUP rewards card then you get an additional 10% bonus tacked on to that 50%.
Is it really the end of the world? GameStop finally has a good deal, what's next? The apocalypse? Who knows, all I know is that I sold my games at Best Buy a couple weeks ago and hitting myself right now for not waiting. Oh well, maybe GameStop will have another good promotion...when Hell freezes over.
Source: Gaming Update
Source: GameranxQuote this article on your site
To create link towards this article on your website,
copy and paste the text below in your page.
Guess what guys?! GameStop finally has gotten their heads out of their -ahem- behinds and come up with a fairly awesome special. If you've got used games you want to trade in then do it NOW...
© 2013 - Screen Rave
|< Previous||Next >|
- Scandinavian Gaming Mag Teases World Exclusive Reveal in April
- Angry Birds dev acquires Shattered Horizon studio
- EA Wishes They Were Involved with Minecraft
- HBO, Xfinity, MLB apps hit Xbox Live
- Is Eternal Darkness getting a Sequel?
- Top 8 Mass Effect 3 Character Lookalikes
- Zombified Nintendo Characters
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories Delayed Again
- Steve Returning in Resident Evil 6
- id Software Plans to Release RAGE Modding Tools, 64-bit Executable